- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is intense, crisp and quite briny, it is important to use a high-quality vodka for this mixed drink and be sure to serve it only to those that enjoy pickled flavors and of course, onions.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce cocktail onion vinegar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- drop of Worcestershire sauce
- cocktail onions to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the cocktail onions and serve immediately.