- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Consider making this flavorful and crunchy chicken dinner the next time you have company over for dinner.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1-1/3 cups French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fried onions in a plastic bag and lightly crush.
- Spread fried onions onto waxed paper.
- Using a pastry brush, spread honey mustard evenly over chicken breasts on all sides.
- Coat chicken with fried onions and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.