- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Scalloped Potatoes and Onion casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash ground black pepper
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl, whisk the soup, milk and pepper.
- In a casserole dish take half of the potatoes, onion and soup mixture and layer it in the bottom. Repeat using the other half. Sprinkle the butter and paprika on top and cover.
- Bake for 1 hour. Uncover. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until tender.