- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Nothing like a hot, cheesy serving of One Step Lasagna to warm up a chilly day.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1, 32 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1, 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 10 pieces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, basil and oregano. Simmer 5-10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs and parsley.
- In ungreased 9 by 13 inch pan layer 1/2 the noodles, 1/2 the meat sauce, 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove foil and bake an additional 25-30 minutes. Let stand a few minutes before serving.