- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Simple, slow cooker one pot chicken dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (6 ounce) packages one step dressing
- 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups jar chicken gravy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- Lightly brown the chicken in a large skillet. Add to the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl combine the dressing, broth and gravy. Pour half of the gravy into the slow cooker and mix.
- Arrange the green beans on top of the gravy and cover with the remaining gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.