- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy ham, potato and vegetable casserole.
- 1 1/2 cups ham, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen, mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 potatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the ham, soup, sour cream, milk and vegetables in a saucepan. Stir, cooking over medium heat until hot. Mix in the potatoes until coated. Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring once in the middle.