- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 20 servings
A delicious, creamy, pork, vegetable and noodle casserole.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package small egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 10x15inch baking dish.
- Chop the pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Brown in 1 tablespoon of oil. Reduce the heat and cook for 25 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining oil along with the celery, onion and bell pepper. Saute. Stir in the pork, noodles, broth, whipping cream, peas and 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Mix well before spreading in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and walnut over top. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.