- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
One dish hamburger, green bean and cheese casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef and onion in the oil. Drain.
- Mix together with the soup, cheese and green beans in a bowl. Spread into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours.