- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 5 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Cheesy chicken and vegetable slow cooker dinner.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, washed and dried
- 6 carrots, cut in 1-inch lengths
- 1 (15 oucne) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole new potatoes, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cram of mushroom soup
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the chicken to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, in a bowl and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 8-10 hours on low.
- Serve with the cheese sprinkled over top.