- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy one dish chicken dinner.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet vegetable soup mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Mix together the soup and stuffing mixes along with 1-2/3 cups water.
- Arrange the chicken in the prepared pan.
- Add the mushroom soup and sour cream to a saucepan. Cook over low heat until combined. Pour over the chicken. Spoon the stuffing mix over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.