- Prep: 23 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 28 min
- Serving: 5
You can skip the fast-food restaurant and make your own egg 'n' muffin sandwich.
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 14 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch style dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 5 english muffins, split and toasted.
- In small bowl, beat together the egg substitute, water and basil.
- Stir in the ham and onions.
- Pour the egg mixture into a preheated large skillet and cook over medium heat until mixture begins to set.
- Using a large spoon, lift and turn the egg mixture so it cooks evenly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese.
- Set the mixture aside.
- In small bowl, stir together the dressing and mustard.
- Spread the dressing mixture onto the muffin halves.
- Spoon the egg mixture onto half of the muffin and top with the remaining muffin halves.
- These can be frozen for later use.