- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 16 Servings
A blend of robust Mediterranean flavors makes this spread truly delicious. Serve with whole wheat crackers or slices of fresh country bread.
- 4 ounces (1 cup), Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive pate
- 1/2 cup drained halved sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Place the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons basil and pepper in large bowl and mix until well-blended.
- Evenly spread the cheese mixture onto a 9-inch serving dish, leaving about 1-inch from the sides.
- Carefully spread on the olive pate, and then sprinkle the top with the sun-dried tomatoes and the pine nuts. Cover the spread and refrigerate for 1 hour so flavors can blend together.