- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10-12
Have plenty of hearty crackers on hand to spread with this out of this world Olive Cheese Ball.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1, 4 ounce package blue cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 1/2 ounce can of black ripe olives drained well
- 1 cup finely chopped salted mix nuts
- hearty, whole grain crackers
- Mix all ingredients together except the nuts.
- Roll the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap cheese ball and roll in chopped nuts. Serve with crackers.