- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 20 olive balls
Here's a delicious appetizer recipe for olive balls to serve at your next party.
- 5-ounces whole, seedless olives
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup grated cheddar or Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients, except olives, together. Secure one olive into one tablespoon of mixture. Place onto ungreased baking sheet about 1/8-inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F, or until golden brown. Store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator.