- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Mexican Lasagna will have you wearing a sombrero and shouting, "Ole!"
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1, 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
- 1 package Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced (save some for garnish)
- sliced green onions for garnish
- Drain noodles. Brown beef and drain. Mix with onions and taco seasoning mix. Begin layering ingredients in a large lasagna pan with noodles, followed by meat mixture, cheese, olives and chilies.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese. Garnish with remaining olives and green onions. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.