- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 12 meatballs
A mix of Parmesan with garlic, parsley, oregano and fennel gives these Italian-style meatballs their authentic, old world flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Olive oil to grease pan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and then brush with olive oil.
- Place the beef, pork, cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, oregano and fennel seeds into a large bowl, and mix together until thoroughly combined. Shape the mixture into about 12 balls and then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for 25 minutes.