- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Classic scalloped potato side dish.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the potato slices and ham cubes and place in a baking dish.
- Heat the butter, flour, salt and pepper in a saucepan on low for 2 minutes. Add the milk and continue cooking until thickened.
- Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes. Bake for 1 hour.