- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 2 cups
This cheese spread has a zesty bite to it from the addition of horseradish and spicy brown mustard.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pound American Cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (5.5-ounce) can spicy vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Place the mayonnaise, milk, cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder into a medium-sized saucepan and set over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, and then remove from heat and add the vegetable juice, horseradish and green onions.
- Stir to combine and then transfer to a dip bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.