- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Drambuie is a honey and herb-flavored liqueur made from aged malt whiskey, honey and a blend of herbs and spices. Try it mixed with orange and lemon juice in this refreshing mixed drink.
- 2 ounces rye
- 1 ounce Drambuie
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Dash of bitters
- Twist of lemon peel to garnish
- Put a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.