- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A classic, slow cooker roast and veggie dinner.
- 1 (2 pound) boneless rump roast
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspon seasoned salt
- Sear all sides of the roast in a skillet.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and onions to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Arrange the roast over top.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over. Cook covered for 9-11 hours on low.