- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: Serves 6 to 8
If you are looking for a creamy and delicious old fashioned coleslaw recipe, then try this rich and flavorful version that doesn’t skimp on ingredients or taste.
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 7 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Place the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar into a large bowl and mix well until thoroughly blended.
- Put the cabbage and carrots into the bowl and toss to coat. Season the coleslaw to taste with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, toss once again to combine and then cover and place the mixture into the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill.
- Garnish with the chopped fresh parsley and serve.