- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Crispin Brut is considered to be the champagne of ciders with its crisp fresh apple bouquet and sharp refined taste.
Created by Randy Hanson, Summitsips.com. Photo courtesy of Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces Crispin Brut
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- mint sprig and lime zest twist to garnish
- Place the mint into a shaker and muddle gently until just bruised.
- Add the rum, lime juice, simple syrup and bitters to the shaker, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the Crispin Brut and then garnish with a mint sprig and a lime zest twist. Serve immediately.