- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6-8
Old bay is a spice that’s popular for seasoning fish, but it’s wonderful flavor makes it useful in many ways. Old Bay Sweet Potatoes are a great dinner side (try them with steaks!) and are also fun to serve at a cookout. They’re a healthier alternative to French fries or standard potatoes, and the sweet but tangy taste is guaranteed to be a hit with any crowd.
- 2-3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Cube the sweet potatoes, no need to peel them.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, then sprinkle with the seasoning and toss again.
- Place in the oven and cook at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender-crisp and start to brown on the edges.