- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Deliciously seasoned slow cooker roast.
- 3-4 pounds chuck beef roast
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced dill pickles, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Pour the jar of pickles and juice over the roast. Toss in the onions, mustard seed, garlic and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred the beef and serve on buns.