- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can either put the fresh pear in a blender to puree or place it in a cocktail shaker and muddle until smooth. The more artisan approach would be to make this drink entirely by hand but feel free to cheat a bit with the help of technology.
- 1/4 fresh pear, seeded
- 2 ounces citrus vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Thin slice of pear to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the pear into a cocktail shaker and muddle until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with the pear slice and then serve immediately.