- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Healty hot and simple to make waffles to serve yourself and your family.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 banana
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Agave Nectar and/or fresh fruit
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl then mix until a pancake consistency is reached. Add more water if batter is not thin enough
- Pour onto a preheated waffle iron that has been oiled or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until waffle is golden brown
- Serve with Agave Nectar and/or fresh fruit