- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Serves 12 people
Chewy cookies with a touch of crunch, Oatmeal Toffee Cookies bring bits of the unexpected to these yummy cookies.
- 3/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1, 10-ounce package of English toffee bits
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs individually and beat well. Add the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, powder and salt, and add them gradually to the creamed mixture. Stir in the toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden. Cool for a few minutes before transferring the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.