- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
Impress your friends with this soft and moist bread at your next breakfast gathering.
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Mix together vegetable oil and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.