- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Here's an easy, delicious recipe for oatmeal raisin brownies that your family will love.
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking plain oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 box chocolate brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with butter.
- Combine oats with flour, brown sugar, and baking soda; beat in butter.
- Combine brownie mix with water, oil, and egg then stir in oat mixture, walnuts, and raisins. Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.