- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These fun cookies will soon become a family favorite!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, peanut butter, water and vanilla; set aside.
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.