- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These sweet cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3 egg whites
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar, butter, honey and egg whites.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture. Fold in oats.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes or until edges are a light brown.