- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 10-15 servings
Gooey oatmeal with caramel dessert bars.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the cake mix, oats and brown sugar. Stir in the oil and eggs.
- Press half of the dough into the prepared pan. Top with the caramel. Crumble the remaining dough on top, making sure to cover the entire top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.