- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These cookies will soon become a new favorite! Consider adding these tasty treats to your list of holiday baking. Ideal for sending to friends in the mail, as they ship well.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1-1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.