- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Oatmeal Breakfast Pancakes combines the flavors of two classic favorites.
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- favorite syrup
- Combine flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl. With a spoon, slowly beat in milk, egg and butter.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup as a scoop and pour batter onto a greased, hot griddle or skillet. Cook until top is covered with bubbles and edges are cooked. Turn and cook until underside is golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Keep pancakes warm, covered in foil, at 200 degrees F. Serve with syrup.