- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This moist bread works well with almost any breakfast dish.
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, oats and raisins.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, honey and milk.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan, then brush top of loaf with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.