- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 1 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies are absolutely delicious! Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.