- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These fun, chewy cookies are easy to make. Ideal for an afternoon snack, or consider baking a batch to share with a friend.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- Beat butter, eggs, sugar and extract until mixture becomes creamy.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in oats and chopped nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.