- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 People
These crunchy treats are ideal for parties or to share during the holidays. Peanuts, pecan nuts, raisins and dates work well with this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon banana chips
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 2 cups cornflakes
- In a saucepan, mix together butter and honey. Warm over low heat, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Add oatmeal, apricots, banana chips, coconut and cornflakes; mix well.
- Pour mixture into muffin liners.
- Transfer to cookie sheet and chill until firm.