- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked pork chops with syrup and pecans.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, taosted
- Place 1 tablespoon of the butter in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the pork chops with the salt, and then place in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Combine the remaining butter and syrup in a separate bowl. Once the chops have been removed from the slow cooker spread the syrup mixture on top. Sprinkle with the pecans.