- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 People
This fudge is so easy to make and is the perfect treat to share during the holidays. For a different variation, consider substituting mini-marshmallows instead of chopped nuts.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan. Cook at medium heat, but do not allow mixture to boil.
- Remove from heat once mixture becomes creamy. Stir in nuts.
- Line 8x8 pan with waxed paper and pour chocolate in, spreading evenly. Chill in refrigerator.
- When chocolate has set, cut into pieces.