- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
Bill Clinton would approve of this healthy low-carb side dish, Nutty Brown Rice and Broccoli is good for everyone, including vegetarians.
- 1 cup quick cooking brown rice
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- When cooked, add broccoli and cook for 5 more minutes
- Add oil to cooked rice and broccoli, toss.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on pine nuts.