- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: apprximately 8 cups
A tasty kid's snack mix.
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups mixed Chex, Crispix, Cherrios or similar cereal
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the margarine into a 9x12 inch baking dish. Mix in the Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to insure everything is well coated.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread out on paper towels to allow to cool before serving.