- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 8 to 10 servings
Because these pancakes are so easy to prepare, make extra and store in airtight plastic bags in the freezer for a quick breakfast that will save Mom time in the morning for the coming week.
- 4 cups dry pancake mix
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar Nutella
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coocnut
- In a large bowl, let kids whisk pancake mix, milk and eggs until well combined.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet or on a pancake griddle. In 1/4-cup portions, pour pancake batter onto hot skillet or griddle to make a thin pancake.
- Flip pancakes when bubbles appear on the top and the edges are set. Cook for 2 to 3 additional minutes or until bottom side is lightly browned. Continue with remaining butter and pancake mix.
- Transfer pancakes to a serving platter or individual plates. While pancakes are still hot, spread Nutella on top of pancakes and then top with sliced bananas and coconut.