- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 25
Made with butterscotch, chocolate and peanut butter, Nut Goodie Bars are an extravaganza of flavor!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 pound salted peanuts
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- Melt the first 3 ingredients together in a double boiler pan. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into a greased jelly roll pan, spreading evenly. Chill until cooled.
- Add peanuts to remaining half, stirring well. Keep warm over hot water.
- Heat pudding mix, evaporated milk and butter in a saucepan. Boil for 1 minute; remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients, beating until smooth. Spread over chilled layer.
- Cover with peanut mixture. Chill until firm.