- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Tiki drinks frequently have a bad reputation when it comes to flavor and complexity. This cocktail however proves that even a tropical drink can offer an intricate blend of tastes.
- 8 ounces crushed ice, plus more for filling the glasses
- 4 ounces amber Virgin Islands rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Cinnamon Syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Syrupv
- 1-1/2 teaspoons allspice liqueur
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 2 (6-inch) spiral-cut orange peels, for garnish
- Put all the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender.
- Blend the mixture for about 5 seconds and then pour into 2 tall cocktail glasses.
- Add additional crushed ice if needed and then garnish with the orange peels.