- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is made with Beaujolais Nouveau; a French wine made from Gamy grapes grown in the Beaujolais region. Its bright, fresh and red fruit flavor includes hints of cherry, strawberry, and raspberry.
- 2 ounces Beaujolais Nouveau Wine
- 1/2 ounce Apple Brandy
- 1/2 ounce Gin
- 1/4 ounce Grade B maple syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Thinly sliced apple and freshly grated cinnamon
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the wine, apple brandy, gin, bitters and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 40 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apples and a dusting of cinnamon, and then serve immediately.