- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy gelatin salad with cranberry, pineapple, apple, pecan.
- 1 (4 servings) box unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup choped pecans
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water in a saucepan. Mix in the marshmallow cream.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into individual serving dishes and refrigerate until firm.