- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr 15 min
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy chicken, rice and carrot slow cooked soup.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the rice, soup, and carrots in a saucepan. Heat only until combined and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low. Increase the heat to high and stir in the cream. Cook for 15-20 more minutes.