- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked vegetable and bean soup dinner.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans with liquid
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- Mix together the first six ingredients along with 2 cups of water in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in the tomatoes and green beans, increase the heat to high and cook for 30 more minutes.