- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Italian Grappa, a fragrant grape-based pomace brandy, and Dimmi Liquore di Milano, a flavorful Italian aperitif, are blended with fresh lime juice and red wine to create delicious concoction.
- 2 ounces Grappa
- 1/2 ounce Dimmi Liquore di Milano
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce light bodied red wine
- 1 bar spoon powdered sugar
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest and then serve immediately.